Otis speaks to the soul. He sings to your core with crazy passion. I love his work.
So this semester is going much more smooth then last. I quit my nine to five in favor of retail. So this should get interesting. I have loved all of my classes at university so far which has been pretty amazing. I am looking forward to seeing where it all takes me. Photo by: Kate S.
First Aid Kit- Blue
New find. I love their melodies.
Rihanna- “What Now”
Holy Cow! This song is powerful!
This year I want to get some recreational reading done. I started the year off with a bang. I have read:
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover,
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
And I just purchased The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
Suggestions are always welcome.
I haven’t had time for anything but work and school. I think it is taking a toll on my psyche. I’m unsure of a lot of things, and I’m between a rock and a hard place. All I want to do is sleep for a week. I need to recharge my batteries. My brain has stopped absorbing information and mostly rejects it. Which is unfortunate when you spend thousands on college.
- Haven’t been on Tumblr much because of the phone app.
- Loving the new Passion Pit Album Gossmer
- Loving Metrics new Album Synthetica
- Not so sure on Regina Spektors New album.
- Saw Fiona Apple and Death Cab for Cutie this Summer. They were rad.
- Apartment almost burnt down
- Three cats, a Love and I in a full bed at the parents = rough times.
- Got engaged to said Love *excited!!!!!*
- Looking for a house.
- School starts tomorrow, University style.
- New job is terrifying but I think it’s going to be good.
Summer in a nut shell.